The following posts describe BanKi-moon’s travel and aid as we have covered them:
- Increase in total aid by a substantial amount in the years immediately preceding Ban’s candidacy.
- Undisclosed amount of money to Ghana. (here and here)
- Meeting with Congo-Brazzaville. Although we have been told that Congo refused money.
- Tanzania. (Now) Widely reported on. $18m in aid.
- Ban to Slovakia. He promised support. Recent news reports indicate that a Korean firm invested massively there.
- Uzbekistan. $30m in ICT.
Other people have reported:
- A maritime agreement with Greece.
- A piano for Peru.
We have heard of others but have no documentation. We do not want to make suggestions about the integrity of heads of state without at least documentary evidence.